Top Beauty Hacks I ACTUALLY Use
17th July 2017
Bonjour pickles! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely adore a good hack. Especially when it comes to beauty, I want to look as good as I can with the absolute minimal amount of effort. Living my lazy life to the maximum. In a quest to be my true sloth self, I’ve discovered a few beauty tricks that have made it into my top beauty hacks, that I’m going to share!
- Making your perfume last and last – If you apply some unscented moisturiser to your skin and then spray your perfume, the perfume will cling to the moisturiser and will last SO much longer.
- Beach waves without heat – this is something I do pretty much every time I wash my hair. When my hair is nearly dry I grab all of my hair like I would to do a pony tail. I then twist all of my hair and then wrap it back on itself to make a twisted bun, and then secure that to my head with a hair scrunchie and then go to bed. When you wake up in the morning and untie your hair it will have natural waves and curls without the heat.
- Fast drying nails – I HATE painting my nails, I get bored of waiting for them to dry and end up ruining them all together. But I found if you put your hands under cold water and let it run down your nails it actually dries them! I don’t know how, but I’m not complaining.
- Stop your mascara drying out – We’re all guilty of pumping the mascara wand back into the tube to get the most product out. STOP. By doing this you’re pumping air into the tube and making it dry out. Rather than pumping, swirl your wand around inside the tube. You’ll actually get loads more product this way too.
- Bring your mascara back to life – On the topic of mascara, if your’s has unfortunately become as dry as the desert fear not, there’s help. If you have some eye drops or contact lense solution, put a few drops inside the tube and then swirl your wand around. VOILA, your mascara has its second wind.
- The concealer triangle – I think everyone in the world knows this hack. Rather than putting your under eye concealer just on the dark circles, make the shape into a triangle further down you face and it will make you look more awake as well as making your foundation airbrushed.
I hope these have inspired some of you, as I honestly could not conduct my life without them, they’re fool proof! Let me know if you use any of these, and your favourite hacks – I’d love to hear them.
If you enjoyed this post then please be sure to follow me for future posts. And head over to my social media links below for regular updates! As always thank you for reading babies, and I’ll see you next time xx
IInstagram | Twitter
See my previous post HERE