Happy Sunday/ the day of the week no one looks up from their screens unless it’s to eat or go back to sleep.
I made a boo-boo. I went into John Lewis 2 days before payday, and hot damn was it intense. You know when you go shopping with budget, and you can never find anything? But when you have cash to splash there’s sweet FA? Yeah. That.
I was well restrained and didn’t actually purchase anything, mainly because I had around 79pence to my name. However, my lusting didn’t cease once I’d left John Lewis. No no. There was plural tabs open, endless baskets being filled with the harsh reality that they needed to be moved to my wish-list never to be seen again.
So to make myself feel better, I thought I would be an enabler and show you all the delicious goodies I found.
GO FORTH. BE THE GODDESS YOU TRULY ARE.
25 beauty buys under £50
2. Sol de Janeiro, Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – £18.00
5. Sand & Sky, Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask – £39.90
6. Ouai Haircare, Dry Shampoo – £10.00
8. Becca, Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal – £32.00
10. Smith & Cult, Lash Dance Mascara – £24.00
12. Charlotte Tilbury, Gift of Goddess Skin Set – £39.00