Hello again my little love birds. Is anyone else seriously distraught about the fact the summer is over before it ever began? I went on holiday the beginning of July and it almost feels like it never happened. Damn England. To cheer myself up I decided to do a ‘bronzed beach babe’ makeup look featuring Technic Cosmetics, to try and make it look like I’ve seen this sun this decade. To start off with, do your normal base routine with whatever products you know and love to give yourself flawless coverage! And then we’ll go straight into the eye look.
I used the Technic Bronzing Baked Eyeshadow Palette* to create this warm and bronzed look. The palette is packed with beautiful metal inspired shades, and the sparkle in each of them is stunning.
- I took ‘shade 1’ and applied this all over my lid and all the way to my brow bone.
- I then took ‘shade 2’ and blended this into my crease using a fluffy eyeshadow brush as we want this look to be beautifully blended and effortless. And I will keep doing this until I’m happy with the result.
- Next up is ‘shade 3’ which is a touch warmer than the previous and I simply blended this a little higher than my crease to widen my eyes and warm the look up eve more.
- Then it’s ‘shade 4’, and I placed this under waterline and blended that into the outer corner of my eye to make the look seamless.
- And finally ‘shade 5’ I popped into the centre of my lid, along my brow bone and my inner corner to get that BLINDING glow. This is my favourite shade as it really is such a gorgeous, twinkle that finishes off a look perfectly.
To finish off this beachy looking eye look, I topped it off with Technic Mega Lash Mascara* that is the waterproof formula. Perfect for days at the beach or around the pool. I even tested this out by going to see ‘The War of the Planet of the Apes’ and without any spoilers, I did cry. Was there any smudging? Nope. And thank goodness is all I can say! This mascara is ideal for those of you who love those big, thick lashes in a hurry. As you really don’t need much at all for the volume to really get worked up.
And what is a beachy look, or any look for that matter, without a bit of glow? For this I used the Technic Strobe Kit* and firstly used the champagne shade strobing cream as a beautiful glowing base. And to really make my cheek bones pop, I put some of the champagne highlight on top to really blind everyone I came into contact with.
And we are ready to pretend we’re not already creeping into the Autumn months, with this bronzed beach babe look! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products or if you’re planning on recreating this look.
As always thank you so much for reading, if you enjoyed this post please be sure to follow me for future entries. Also be sure to follow my social media links down below so we can be best friends on all platforms! Until the next time my angels xx
Fancy another makeup tutorial? Click HERE for my ‘no makeup’ makeup look.
*I was gifted these products, however all thoughts and opinions are my own*